3D Cart www.3dcart.com Reviews

Comment from Review Centre

Note from 3D Cart.

3D Cart would be more than happy to hear from any customers that have feedback to give from the service that they have received from them.

Their CEO Gonzalo Gil can be contacted on ceo@3dcart.com
3D Cart www.3dcart.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 3D Cart www.3dcart.com

3D Cart www.3dcart.com

“Tried others, this is the best!”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by laural55 (1 review written)

After a year of being with iPage, I was completely fed-up with my online store constantly being down (at least once a month for a day or more each time), orders not going completely through (but money collected from customers, leaving me to contact them and ask what they purchased--embarrassing!!!), and dealing with a customer service that told me how important I was but proving that I wasn't (tier 1 not once solved any problem, so I had to wait as it went up the chain, which often took up to… Read Full Review

“Great options, not always great execution”

Written on: 20/07/2013 by holliek2 (1 review written)

I've been with 3D Cart for a few years now, and initially I was very pleased with the setup, the options and the easy to navigate administrative area. What they suggest that they offer does not always seem to be the case, however. I selected 3D Cart for 2 main reasons: 1) their compatibility with QuickBooks and 2) their proximity to my physical location (support local business!). After the very time consuming setup process I quickly realized that their Quick Books integration was nothing… Read Full Review

“3dcart best in overall features and multiple option...”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by VaporRave (1 review written)

We selected 3dcart for it wonderful backend features, such as the Client CRM, emails are treated like a ticket system of sorts. We also selected 3dcart for unlimited option support / other carts would not only count options as a SKU product count but restrict the amount of options per product which eliminated adding our products with many option selections. The support has been fantastic and each build release introduces new and improved features. We have used many other hosted shopping… Read Full Review

“Great shopping cart!”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by somebody411 (1 review written)

I recently switched to 3dcart from a competitor and it was the best move I have ever made. The best aspect of 3dcart is that it comes jam-packed with loads of features that can be customized to meet my specific needs. I also love the fact that I can now see who entered the store and abandoned it prior to checkout - this is a great feature because now I have an opportunity to recapture some of this lost business. Additionally, I was able to completely customize my store to 100% match the look… Read Full Review

“3dcart has everything....”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by Hot_Mess_Speed_Soap (1 review written)

I like and use 3dcart because it has so many features. I'd recommend it to anyone and am going to use it again for other ecommerce projects. Two things that could be improved is the Braintree payment module; it's outdated as Braintree now uses blue technology not orange, and there is only one priority mail option instead of the many that exist. The later makes shipping a lot harder than it needs to be. Oh, when setting up shipping it would be great to be able to check off states instead of… Read Full Review

“Customer service is SLOW, Received wrong information”

Written on: 01/06/2013 by JLWW (1 review written)

We have an internet cigar store that sells to Japanese cigar smokers. When we decided to try 3D cart, one of the review sites claimed it supported multi languages as our store needs to be in Japanese. We even called and talked to one of their customer service reps and the rep confirmed that yes it supported Japanese language. This is simply not true. They only support languages that use the same characters as the English language. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS. We had been working on a new website… Read Full Review

Jimmy3Dcart's Response to JLWW's Review

Written on: 15/06/2013

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience while trying to set up a Japanese online store with an US / English based ecommerce solution.

I would definitely recommend looking for an ecommerce solution in Japanese. Now, you could run into issues trying to set up an English store with them, in which case I would definitely go back to 3dcart.

Jlww's reply to Jimmy3Dcart's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2013

Thanks for the response, so far it is working with Avactis though. The only reason we left that and tried 3D is because we switched to Paypal and Avactis did not support it, but now they do. I just want to warn people to not necessarily trust what the customer service is telling them at 3dcart because we were told they would support Japanese language and also they advertised for multi language support, but to note this is only languages that use English lettering. This will hopefully save someone from losing several hundred dollars like we did. Small companies just can't take that kind of loss, especially at the start.

Angelinad's Response to JLWW's Review

Written on: 27/11/2013

The customer service is HORRIBLE! I can not receive my order emails. They had changed my store to another server and ever since then my emails are not received for my orders. This is THREE MONTHS I have been trying to resolve this however one person will work on it and then it doesn't work again. I need to call again and they think its fixed, I tell them no and they ignore me. I have been trying for two days now and no one is working on it. I am put on hold for over 30 minutes and still no response.HORRIBLE SERVICE

Jlww's reply to Angelinad's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

I am sorry to hear this... as it is really hard on a small business when this happens and they just don't seem to care. We dumped them and switched to Avactis for our shopping cart and In Motion for our hosting service. Maybe you can give them a try?

Good luck, I hope you can get it resolved.

“first couple of years was great! ”

Written on: 29/04/2013

But that's about it..right after that..there has been so much issues stemming from my store won't load, if it does its so laggy customers are complaining of not being able to check out, that the system kicks them out when they're about to check out, not something yu want to hear esp. if this is the only way we sell products. WE went through upgrading our plan which i believe is not necessary because they claim that we are eating up so much bandwidth, which is not true or updating our software… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

We have the exact same problem. Been with them for 2.5 years now. Did $1.1mil in 2011, 2000+ page views per day and it handled the traffic just fine. Now that they start monkeying around with the software, my sales are at only $100k YTD and I have customers complaining that the website won't load. It is so slow that I can't even take a phone order because the page won't load. The worst part is that we've spent literally tens of thousands of dollars on SEO work and have over 1000 pages with complete on-page text and meta tags. If we moved to another site, all would be lost! We get nothing from the tech support except "let me escalate this to the admins." The admins do something (or maybe not) and the site runs fast again for a day and they we're back to the same old game. Now they said that the site needs to be moved to a new server, but linkpoint is not compatible with it. We had to upgrade to First Data's Global Gateway e4. Our site has still not been migrated to the new server. 3dcart sounded like a good idea at first, but they cannot handle a true ecommerce store. Go to Yahoo or Amazon. Don't waste your money with 3dcart.

Jimmy3Dcart's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2013

I'm really sorry to hear that you experienced issues in your store that affected your sales.

From your comment, it seems like,
- You reported the problem to 3dcart.
- 3dcart acknowledged the problem.
- 3dcart provided a solution to the problem.

Could you provide an update on this? Did you follow their advice and upgraded? Has the problem gone away after doing that?

Jimmy Rodriguez

“Need Help with 3dcart?”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by fernandoCCO (1 review written)

Hi Everyone, It has been my pleasure assisting the 3dcart community with any outstanding issues, concerns, or complaints with our services. As of March 1st, 2013 any and all complaints will be handled directly by the CEO or CTO of the company. They can be reached at ceo@3dcart.com and jimmy@3dcart.com . They will be happy to assist you in any way. Sincerely, Fernando Panjoj Chief Customer Officer 3dcart … Read Full Review

“Good but need to work on small, costly details”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I went from Volusion to 3Dcart a couple months ago. I like 3dcart much better. I do have one big issue with 3dcart single page checkout. If a customer chooses a shipping method, then goes back and adds a coupon code or checks the ship to same as bill to, the cart loses the chosen ship method and auto reverts back to a default shipping method which is defaulted to the lowest cost. In my case it is free shipping for orders over a certain $ value. 3D cart continues to tell me this is a normal… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

I had the same problem, but for me it was free local pickup. We have to call every "local pickup" customer now to see if they actually want local pickup or not. When I spoke to 3dcart about this, they couldn't find the problem. Um, ya. Maybe because the tech support lady was in Florida and local pickup can only be seen for orders within our local zip code areas in Southern California? But she couldn't figure that out and insisted there was not problem. Nice.

“Go somewhere else”

Written on: 14/01/2013

I had my website hosted with 3dcart for over 2 years now. The worst part is the Technical support. Whenever you have a problem with the website, the technical support just can't wait to close the ticket, although the problem is not solved, not even close. There are bugs in the software, but the support staff always try to blame on the customer. … Read Full Review

Fernandocco's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2013

Good Morning,

My name is Fernando Panjoj and I’m the Chief Customer Officer for 3dcart. My goal is to ensure that your experience with the 3dcart was positive and that we were able to address your concerns. Our attentions are not to close out of a ticket and move to the next one, and I’m sorry if you got that impression from our Support Staff.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience that you may have encountered throughout this process. Please feel free to email me directly your support ticket number, so I can look into this issue further. My email address is fernando@3dcart.com and if you would like to speak, my phone number is 1.800.828.6650 Ext: 192. I’m in the office from Monday- Friday 9-6 pm EST. I want to thank you for your feedback, and hope to hear from you shortly.

Sincerely,
Fernando Panjoj- Chief Customer Officer
3dcart

Angry_Bird69's Comment

Written on: 27/04/2013

i agree..everytone i would open a ticket, it's either my plan is not good or i need to upgrade my software, there is always somehting that they failed to mention when we all signe up with their service. I have been with them for 3+ and in serious though of opening anther store somewhere else.

“My Cart updates did not appear on my website/Access to...”

Written on: 04/12/2012

I spent to much time with these guys, I had too much trouble getting access to cart server and ftp server. Also, the cart updates I made did not reflect on my website cart pages. I had too many support people helping me and found repeating myself and they did not resolve the issues mentioned above. Dont' waste your time… Read Full Review

Fernandocco's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I apologize that you had a bad experience with our Support Department. I would like to look into this matter further and see if we can get this corrected. Can you please provide me with the ticket that was generated from our Support Department. My direct email address is fernando@3dcart.com. In regards to the updates that you made not reflecting the actual web site.There's a "Clear Cache" button located in the Settings> General> Store Settings section, if you notice that your updates are not reflecting the live site.

Fernando- Chief Customer Officer
3dcart

“Excellent Customer Service”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by limitless_training (1 review written)

Excellent customer service, tech service, and communication. I am very pleased with how user friendly setup is as well. I had questions during setup and instant messaged a tech live and it was very helpful, took care of the problem right away. Great way to boost your buisness without spending alot of money… Read Full Review

Geektracker's Response to limitless_training's Review

Written on: 28/03/2013

I just started working at 3dcart this month for another department, and i can tell you they have a great customer support crew. They are here 24/7 in shifts ready to help any customer whether by phone or by chat.

Justinquan's Response to limitless_training's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

What are your annual sales through 3dcart?

“Review”

Written on: 15/11/2012 by toocute (1 review written)

I've been with 3dcart for a month now and I have to say I honestly enjoy my experience with them. I'm fairly new with computers and they make it easy for me to get everything lined up for success with my store. The customer service is exceeds my expectations. Every time I call they answer and they answer every question I have. Picking 3dcart as my shopping cart was a very smart decision on my end. The webinars are such a bonus! I would for sure recommend 3dcart to anyone… Read Full Review

Justinquan's Response to toocute's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

What are your annual sales?

“great service!”

Written on: 01/11/2012 by whashimi (1 review written)

I looked at many e-commerce solutions before going with 3dcart. I read some reviews online saying their customer service was crappy, but I still went with them because of their ease and features. After almost two months of using 3dcart, I love it. Their features lived up to expectation, and their customer service is amazing. They are actually helpful and I've gotten to know their technical support reps pretty well since I'm not the best with this stuff. If you are looking for a good ecommerce… Read Full Review

Justinquan's Response to whashimi's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

What are your annual sales in 3dcart?

“Wow!”

Written on: 13/09/2012

This is an amazing resource for online businesses. I’m able to organize my store/company into distinct departments with ease. Sales, marketing, customer bases, customer orders, shipping, inventory, profit and loss, reports, statistics, and tons more. My store practically runs itself. And the customer support is world class!… Read Full Review

Fabmeister's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2013

3dcart is constantly upgrading their interface to keep up with all the latest methods used for web 2.0, 3.0 sites.

Written on: 02/05/2013

What are your annual sales in 3dcart?

“3D cart is the best!!!”

Written on: 07/09/2012 by dmitchx4 (1 review written)

I started out with another shopping cart and literally hated it. It was such a pain to put anything on it. I couldn't even access my website from my mobile phone. I heard about 3D Cart and decided to try it. I am in love!!! I love putting my products on and am extremely happy with everything about it. It is so user friendly and the only thing I would change is upgrading for more product capability in the future. Would highly recommend to everyone… Read Full Review

Justinquan's Response to dmitchx4's Review

Written on: 02/05/2013

What are your annual sales?

“Super Easy to Use! Great Support! ”

Written on: 15/08/2012 by GiftDiva (1 review written)

I have had a website for my gift company, Mini Masterpieces.net since 2002 building it myself, giving myself a nervous breakdown with learning complex code. Not any more! I love the ability to quickly add products and pages with a few clicks! I love that I have the option to integrate smart apps into my store and the blog and newsletter function is also included! What value! Now I can offer specials and launch new product categories quickly without staying up for days! I'm new to 3Dcart… Read Full Review

“Easy to use! Already first on Google Search in my...”

Written on: 09/08/2012

Easy to set up the store, had products going in a few days, first sale in a week! Plus the SEO is fantastic, Google picked up my site immediately and I'm already ahead of my competition in search! Don't pay a SEO company, just get a 3DCart website!… Read Full Review

“Fast Efficient Ecommerce Solution ”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by crucialmotors (1 review written)

3dcart is a godsend for someone like myself..... A great mechanic and car enthusiast with little programming knowledge. Having built a solid customer base at the racetrack, we needed to focus on selling our products and services online. And do so cheaply, quickly and professionally. 3dcart makes all of these goals easy to obtain and exceed with little effort and even less knowledge of web design or other "techy" mumbo jumbo. I loved how easy it was to add product pictures, information… Read Full Review

“The wizard was very easy to use. Very responsive support.”

Written on: 07/08/2012