Cell Unlocks Reviews - www.cellunlocks.com

Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com - Ask a question now

Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com

“As far as I am aware I have not yet had a respone from...”

Written on: 17/01/2008

As far as I am aware I have not yet had a respone from my compaint and not yet recieved a refund.
I do not recommend Cell Unlocks due to my experience… Read Full Review

Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com

“I paid £3.99 + VAT to cellunlocks.com, their 'business...”

Written on: 21/06/2007 by Cuphalffull (1 review written)

I paid £3.99 + VAT to cellunlocks.com, their 'business info' on PayPal being 'Entertainment Central', and have heard nothing from them six days later. I have asked PayPal to investigate and will update this comment as soon as I get some answers… Read Full Review

Cuphalffull's Response to Cuphalffull's Review

Written on: 19/01/2008

I waited a further 2 weeks then reported cellunlocks.com to paypal, who promptly refunded my money.

Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com

“I paid www.cellunlocks.com through paypal. After 4...”

Written on: 30/04/2007 by fashionfotog (1 review written)

I paid www.cellunlocks.com through paypal. After 4 days I gave up. BEWARE!… Read Full Review

Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com

“Very frustrated, never heard from them even though I...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by flascha (1 review written)

Very frustrated, never heard from them even though I used other email on website Cell Unlocks www.cellunlocks.com & www.sagemobile.co.uk work together, restrictions seem designed you never can recover anything, the following info you d DO NOT GET UPFRONT only after you pay and when you realize you cannot make this work. Here are a preview of terms which should be disclosed before you pay:
1.We hold no responsibility if codes fail or cause adverse effects to your phone.
2.We hold no… Read Full Review