Remington Model 11-87 Reviews

Remington Model 11-87 - Ask a question now

“I am very pleased with my 11-87 Sporting Clays Model”

Written on: 18/04/2008

I am very pleased with my 11-87 Sporting Clays Model… Read Full Review

“My brother and I co-own a Remington Special puropse...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

My brother and I co-own a Remington Special puropse 11-87 with a floating slug barrel. This gun chambers a 2 3/4 and 3" shell.
It's current and only configuration lends it to be a slug only shotgun.
The finish is matte black with a single bead on the barrels' end for sighting. Bore sights will work, but a scope is recommended, especially with a slug.
Slug guns are really for a "closer" target and no good after 100yards.
The Remington 11-87 is a beautiful firearm with sexy looks and a great… Read Full Review