Beretta Ultralight Reviews

Beretta Ultralight - Ask a question now

“Benelli Ultralight kicks like a mule!”

Written on: 03/10/2011 by Cortland (1 review written)

Bought this gun thinking what a great pheasant and dove gun. Took it out on my 22nd anual dove hunt. I normally shoot a Winchester X2. The Benelli has a cupped or curved recoil pad from the factory. Not sure why. It left my arm very sore. Keep in mind I have hunted for 30 years, dove 22 years. I have never had a bruise to speak of. This was more than a bruise. It took 2 weeks to heal. I bled down my bicep to my elbow. If only I could post a picture of it. I guess this is a good gun… Read Full Review

“For clay shooting, I loved the gun, perhaps I can now...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by Kim Cartledge (1 review written)

For clay shooting, I loved the gun, perhaps I can now complete a 100 bird shoot in comfort. For the field, without the option of using the lighter loads, I would think 32g shells could eventually take thier toll, especially if you are in the position where you would be firing a lot of shots, but for walking guns or rough shooting the gun would be ideal… Read Full Review