Bush 2138T Reviews

• Sound Quality

Bush 2138T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush 2138T

Bush 2138T

“The Bush 2138T Television is worth a look. It is only...”

Written on: 03/04/2004 by mike watters (1 review written)

The Bush 2138T Television is worth a look. It is only £110 in Tesco (April '04).

No grumbles, a decent device… Read Full Review

Bush 2138T

“This Bush 2138T is one of those things that you buy if...”

Written on: 27/01/2004 by pritch (5 reviews written)

This Bush 2138T is one of those things that you buy if you cannot afford something better. I probably could have, but didn't realise it's shortcomings at the time, still it does it's job well enough for the price, which is to be my bedroom TV.

Before owning this I'd been the proud owner of a Bush 2009, my first ever TV, a 20". It was a real cheap special, lacking ANY Scart scoket (!), so when I bought my Bush DVDVHS1 (see other review in DVD/VCR combis) I decided to complement it with this. In… Read Full Review