Prince TT Stealth Reviews

Prince TT Stealth - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Prince TT Stealth

Prince TT Stealth

“I have had almost the opposite experience of the...”

Written on: 04/09/2010

I have had almost the opposite experience of the previous reviewer in terms of this racquet's durability, having used my Prince TT Stealth for 10 years of squash ranging from casual to competitive. I did replace the wall glider recently as it was cracked and useless, but now it is functionally like new, with only a few visibly worn areas. I am generally not a gentle player but I have never had to hold back with this racquet for fear of it breaking on a tough wall/corner shot.

I have also found… Read Full Review

Prince TT Stealth

“If you are new to squash or experienced you can get a...”

Written on: 22/03/2008

If you are new to squash or experienced you can get a much nicer Prince racquet,
I bought the stealth off line 4 months ago, I am an experienced squash player of 25yrs and have a history of Prince, They are a top racquet, however the stealth is far to light and gave me tennis elbow within 1 week of playing and the following week I clipped the wall, and the strength was not what it was meant to be, it broke in the… Read Full Review