Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E Reviews

• Sound Quality

Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E

Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E

“I needed to replace my rear projector TV. Research...”

Written on: 21/05/2006 by Luvmedo (1 review written)

I needed to replace my rear projector TV. Research directed me to the Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E 18 month's ago.

I purchased it on ebay for £2,100 and I have never stopped being thrilled since. Why?

Well, in the words of Jack Nicholson ' it's (nearly) as good as it gets'.

So what's this thing for??

For producing pictures, stupid!

What do you mean by that??

Look, you provide a signal and this thing will try to display it in the highest and most versatile, large, moving picture quality… Read Full Review

253689_Saint7's Response to Luvmedo's Review

Written on: 02/08/2006

how could this work with SKY HD?

☆☆☆☆☆
Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E

“The Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E made me sick of cartoons.”

Written on: 12/01/2006 by tvman900 (1 review written)

The Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E made me sick of cartoons… Read Full Review

Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E

“All round the Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E is an excellent...”

Written on: 26/09/2004 by India (3 reviews written)

All round the Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E is an excellent plasma, the only thing I would say is that you spend a lot on money of the plasma itself and then you have to pay extra for cables. I ended up paying about 100-£150 extra for cables about £100 for a wall bracket and cost about £400 to install and connect up to surroud sound, so be prepared to pay out more than just the cost of the plasma!!… Read Full Review

Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E

“Wanted something before Christmas. I had all the feeds...”

Written on: 25/01/2004 by PLJ (2 reviews written)

Wanted something before Christmas. I had all the feeds I needed from Cable and DVD. Opted to buy this Hitachi PDP 42PMA400E Plasma Screen Televisions and some wall mount speakers rather than going for a full blown integrated TV. I guess I miss having built in teletext but that's about it.

I use it for TV, Video and as a PC display to show digital pictures. With a 1024 x 1024 native resolution it really is a first class image.

Thanks Richer Sounds, you did real good… Read Full Review