HP Color LaserJet 3600dn Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

HP Color LaserJet 3600dn - Ask a question now

HP Color LaserJet 3600dn

“I've been very impressed with the HP LaserJet 3600dn....”

Written on: 30/11/2010 by verafoolish (4 reviews written)

I've been very impressed with the HP LaserJet 3600dn. The print quality is vibrant and bold, while the ink doesn't run after printing. I've printed over 100 pages at once and the machine doesn't overheat. The setup was simple enough, although I had a little trouble hooking it up to our network at home. The printing speed is very fast. Cartridges do not have to be replaced very often, and the cost to do so is reasonable. Wish I would've known how heavy it was before buying, but otherwise I'd… Read Full Review

HP Color LaserJet 3600dn

“This is my first color laser jet printer. ”

Written on: 25/05/2008

This is my first color laser jet printer.
I recomend this printer to small printing services.
This is a good printer and has a cheap full page price.
After a short period of time of intense printing you can buy another printer.
I would suggest to calculate your full color pages depending on the predominant color… Read Full Review