La Quila, Lancashire Reviews

• Quality of food

La Quila, Lancashire - Ask a question now

“great place”

Written on: 31/03/2013

As a visitor from London I must say I was very impressed by the quality of this place this evening. service excellent, friendly without being intrusive. Food tasty, good size portions. will definitely go again when next in this area and would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“The food here is disgusting, the chicken just had a...”

Written on: 18/03/2011 by mossley123 (1 review written)

The food here is disgusting, the chicken just had a weird taste to it and the madras sauce was worse than a tin of curry from the supermarket. The lamb saag was just as bad and we got 3 pieces of lamb. When I mentioned this to the staff they just laughed and walked off. Im sure they shouted a racist comment as we were leaving also but just thought it was better to leave without responding… Read Full Review

“I have been to La Quila quite a number of times over...”

Written on: 12/04/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I have been to La Quila quite a number of times over the past few years and have always found that the service is very good and efficient.
The starters are usually really tasty and quite spicy, but I have been let down by some of the main courses, as although still tasty they are not always spicy enough for my liking, and if I ordered the same dish elsewhere it usually has a bit more of a kick.
Still recommended though, as I do still enjoy the food, I just tend to order a dish that is hotter… Read Full Review