Elddis Firestorm Reviews

Elddis Firestorm - Ask a question now

“further to my earlier review on my Eldis firestorm 180...”

Written on: 15/08/2009 by yeldid (2 reviews written)

further to my earlier review on my Eldis firestorm 180 on the peugoet 2.2 chassis this vehicle has been an absolute disaster I have owned this motorhome for about 10 months now when it was delivered from Discover at herne bay it had about 18 examples of bad workmanship by Eldis which they said would put right before everything could be done to my satisfaction they closed down.Since then loads more faults and examples of bad design have come to light like most of the rainwater of the roof runs… Read Full Review

“we brought an Elddis Firestorm this year ,used it a...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by mart21 (1 review written)

we brought an Elddis Firestorm this year ,used it a few times and not found any problems with it , very please with it , and think its very good value for money… Read Full Review

“I have owned my Eldis Firestorm 180 for about a month...”

Written on: 10/10/2008 by yeldid (2 reviews written)

I have owned my Eldis Firestorm 180 for about a month now and have just completed a two week holiday in it. During that time I noted at least 18 examples of very bad workmanship by the builders.
Discover the retailer who sold me the van assure me they will make everything right for me. However it does not say a lot for Elddis and their standards in my view… Read Full Review