NAD C370 Reviews

• Sound Quality

NAD C370 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NAD C370

NAD C370

“Real power at a very reasonable price,sound to match.”

Written on: 13/10/2011 by jblselector (1 review written)

Nad have been known since their inception as the champion of affordable proper hi-fi. I respect their cd players particularly. I have happily played a 512 for years and have a 542 Hdcd player in my main system as a second unit, second only to a Yamaha CD-S2000. For all the money that the Yamaha cost extra it is only a fraction smoother and more insightful. The NAD C 370 amp is much the same in how it relates to higher end competition in its power class and product category. The only reason… Read Full Review

NAD C370

“Great amplifier. I am pretty sure there is no amp in...”

Written on: 12/07/2009 by MaddoW (1 review written)

Great amplifier. I am pretty sure there is no amp in the high end segment with a better value for money.

When I sold my Harman/Kardon HK6800 I (obviously) did not want to make the mistake of downgrading. I decided to purchase the NAD C370 because I thought it would sound a little better and is able to deliver 120W @8ohm (just like the HK did).

The NAD C370 proved to be a big upgrade. Actually everything is better. (see good points)

It is driving my Infinity Kappa 7.2i's and they are singing like… Read Full Review

NAD C370

“I have now had my C370 for almost 2 years. I had been...”

Written on: 06/12/2004 by bruceman (3 reviews written)

I have now had my C370 for almost 2 years. I had been looking for a NAD for a while, and decided on the C370 for 3 reasons. 1) It's a NAD. 2) I needed to drive two pairs of speakers (in different rooms) and 3) I wanted the ability to upgrade at a later date with the addition of the C270 power-amp.

To start, I was driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo P30's and a pair of Evo P10's (in seperate rooms). The 30's have the ability to provide clear, crisp detail while still pushing out whomping bass. But… Read Full Review

NAD C370

“Upon returning home from the office I was pleasantly...”

Written on: 02/10/2002 by R.Kidd. (1 review written)

Upon returning home from the office I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my wife had purchased my dream NAD C370 integrated amplifier, along with its matching amazing CD playing partner the NAD C541i.. First let me say that I have owned in the past several mega buck seperates and integrated's but never for the retail price point of $699.00 have I ever heard such exquisite harmonic balance throughout the whole musical spectrum! Words that come to mind are as follows: Fast, detailed, open… Read Full Review

NAD C370

“This NAD C370 is a powerhouse of an amp - one of the...”

Written on: 28/05/2002 by LightsUpCA. (1 review written)

This NAD C370 is a powerhouse of an amp - one of the best things I've heard for the price ever. NAD, as always, has come through with a great new amp. For those who don't know, NAD has combined their C160 Preamp and their C270 Power Amp in one box. Presto -- The result is one integrated amp which blows the competition away. I've had the amp for a little over a month now. It is combined with a pair of Energy Speaker System C-5 Speakers. A highly recommended combination for anyone!… Read Full Review

NAD C370

“Reviews in magazines hint at the versatility of the...”

Written on: 25/01/2002 by Aladdin. (1 review written)

Reviews in magazines hint at the versatility of the NAD C370 Amplifier. You can use it as one side of a bridged super-power amplifier (continuous 2x300W) by plugging in another amp (C270) using the clever connection system. But 99% won't bother. In which case perhaps a lesser model would suffice? I'd personally go for the next model down (C350) if I chose again... That takes nothing away from the quality of this amplifier. It's now very easy to tell the difference between a well produced… Read Full Review