Adria Unica 502 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Comfort

• Practicality

Adria Unica 502 - Ask a question now

“The Adria Unica 502 is a very well built & well...”

Written on: 30/05/2009

The Adria Unica 502 is a very well built & well designed van, they have packed a lot in the space & its all good. Theres a 6-seater dining area with a kneeling table to make a double bed for guests, a toilet & shower with a seperate wash basin, a fixed double bed with a great foam mattress that can be closed off, a fridge, a hob & sink etc, a large single wardrobe & a shelving unit & loads of cupboards & storage space. Plus after nearlly 10-years of use theres not a sign of damp or water… Read Full Review

Seamus Farrell's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because...I own a Adria 502up 2003 for 4 seasons. it has a fixed bed, 4 berth. Its a real beaut & we love it. Very solid well built van. We were going to trade for a new Adria with an Island bed but dealers in Ireland say they have no interest in my 2003 model & would not trade, so where do you go when it's time to update??
<br/>I would love any feedback on this from any dealer who is interested for 2010 model. I'm afraid its back to Swift for my next van as I owned one previously