Bush DVHS1 Reviews

Bush DVHS1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush DVHS1

☆☆☆☆☆
Bush DVHS1

“My Bush DVHS1 never really worked properly and had...”

Written on: 22/04/2008

My Bush DVHS1 never really worked properly and had first model replaced. had major problems finding dvd,s to work and my machine now refuses to record out of warranty and judged not worth repairing. As above a very disappointing purchase. Would not recommend to anyone else… Read Full Review

Bush DVHS1

“Good. Not had much trouble with my Bush DVHS1 its been...”

Written on: 28/02/2008

Good. Not had much trouble with my Bush DVHS1 its been quite good had it now for about 6 years and its still going… Read Full Review

Xyzcol's Comment

Written on: 29/03/2013

hello,
here's hoping...any chance you could describe how to record from vhs to dvd? I have just bought a second hand DVHRSO1 without a manual..
any help much appreciated..that's if you still have the machine?..this is an old email..
please email me
xyzcruise@yahoo.com
kind regards
col

Bush DVHS1

“I had bought Bush as a budget choice before and been...”

Written on: 26/01/2004 by pritch (5 reviews written)

I had bought Bush as a budget choice before and been impressed so when I looked for a cheap DVD/VCR combi for my bedroom and saw this Bush DVHS1 VCR/DVD reduced to £130 in Argos I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm glad that I did. This system, in spite of it's cheap price, doesn't comprimise on either function. The VCR is a 4-head type, and gives crisp recording quality with good tapes. It's an easy system to set recording schedule with, though it lacks videoplus, but then I've never found that… Read Full Review

151968_Andrews's Response to pritch's Review

Written on: 18/04/2004

I had a Bush DVD/VCR Combi and I agree with what you say. But the noise was a major problem for me since it emitted a high pitch sound when the VCR was on. I took it out of my tv cabinet to see if this made any difference but it didn't. Unlike you I did not want to play the television so loud that I couldn't hear the noise so I took it back to the store.

221338_Hhworth's Response to pritch's Review

Written on: 18/12/2005

No-one can tell me which blank DVD make to buy to record on this unit. I have tried a standard DVD+R from Misco and the unit says incorrect disc. I bought it from Homebase and they haven't a clue. I can't find Bush Customer Service contact details. Help!