Whirlpool AWM 9000 Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Whirlpool AWM 9000 - Ask a question now

“Fantastic machine ”

Written on: 16/01/2011 by Brad Strahm (1 review written)

Fantastic machine
Have one in a rental home and one for our personal use. Have not found another home use machine that will wash duvets, sleeping bags and other large items.
4 years use with no problems… Read Full Review

“have 2 of these machines door lock failed in both...”

Written on: 09/08/2010

have 2 of these machines door lock failed in both after 1 month but other then that they are a workhorse… Read Full Review

“Impossible to set the temperature of the wash exactly....”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by tiddly (1 review written)

Impossible to set the temperature of the wash exactly. What is "warm"? The instruction manual says that "warm" can be a variety of different temps. for the same wash programme- how does that work then? How does the machine know whether I want 50degrees or 60degrees????
It's shredding my laundry- sheets have great tears, & woolen items have holes. If anyone is thinking of buying this machine, my wholehearted advice is DON'T… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Whirlpool AWM 9000 - I have 4 semi pro machines. ”

Written on: 26/07/2006 by fionagarth (4 reviews written)

Whirlpool AWM 9000 - I have 4 semi pro machines.
First problem - shredded laundry. Over a week for engineer to come out. Useless - need to decide which machine is doing it - can't see anything.
2nd Problem - Drier, 8 months old and stopped working. Over a week to wait for engineer. Moaned about the machines being stacked on a whirlpool stacking kit ! Not keen to stand on a ladder to work on machine. Eventually got it up and running. Broke again two days later. Rang Whirlpool again. Ten days to… Read Full Review

Rosizt's Response to fionagarth's Review

Written on: 26/11/2007

I found this review helpful because... I have had bad experiences with whirlpool before, and very poor customer service. I hoped they may have improved, but reading this review helped me save myself from making another very expensive mistake.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Bleach did not dispense from drawer of my Whirlpool,...”

Written on: 31/10/2005 by nanjvp (2 reviews written)

Bleach did not dispense from drawer of my Whirlpool, ruining the next batch of my dark clothes. Bleach and fabric softener run out of dispenser before my washer even starts. Called Whirlpool, no help… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I found that even 1/3 cup of bleach is not enough to...”

Written on: 30/10/2005 by nanjvp (2 reviews written)

I found that even 1/3 cup of bleach is not enough to get clothes white with my Whirlpool. Also, some loads the bleach does not dispense ruining the next batch of dark clothes. Calling Whirlpool was no help… Read Full Review