Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire Reviews

Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire

Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire

“We thought they were brand new suits!!”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by Mrsvegas13 (1 review written)

Absolutly amazed at the quality for hires suits. My husband ordered 8 suits from Formally Yours and a page boy set. We were extreamly impressed with the service. The suits arrive a week in advance giving you time to try them on and order differant sizes if needed, we ordered all new waist coats as got the sizes wrong. They all came in good time. Stress free transaction which is what you need in the lead up to your big day. The quality of the suits was impecable - we looked like brand new… Read Full Review

“Excellent hire company”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by Gustavoe450 (1 review written)

I would highly recommend formally yours for suit hire..They are one of the cheapest out there to hire from and the quality of the suits are amazing. We had them delivered a week before the wedding and they were picked up two mornings after the wedding... I was a bit worried that they might now fit right as we had two groomsmen that wouldn't get to try them till the morning of the wedding and they all fitted perfectly.. Have already recommended formally yours to friends.x… Read Full Review

“Excellent service, Excellent Suits”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by JulieC1 (1 review written)

You won't go far wrong using these people to hire your suits I know there pricing seems too good to be true but I assure you it's not. A simple process of ordering, delivery 8 days prior to wedding to 3 different UK addresses, then within 2 days sending us some slightly larger jackets and waistcoats for our deluded relatives no hassles whatsoever!! On the day everyone said how good everyone looked and Monday after the wedding all were collected promptly from the mother in laws. We would… Read Full Review

“I recommend Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire. Great...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by aless02 (1 review written)

I recommend Formally Yours Wedding Suit Hire. Great prices, great service. Great customer service. Everything arrived on-time and in-tact. The quality of the garments was good and everything was the right size. Their prices are what really convinced us - cheaper than most high street rentals!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to aless02's Review

Written on: 20/04/2012

I 100% recommend Formally Yours wedding suit hire. We are on such a tight budget, and were being quoted double the price from various hire shops near us....I found these online for only £57 per suit, and they did the style and colour we wanted....they even had the teal cravats which not alot of places did. I was very wary to begin with but I spent hours looking for reviews and found no negative ones. I decided to bite the bullet and go for it and just hope and pray that they suits turned up. Well, they have arrived today, as they said they would....all of the suits are in the box, each in its own case labelled with which person its for...they are all clean, tidy, in good condition...all contain everything they are supposed to contain...they even contain a new label and a roll of packaging tape for when they are collected. I am so impressed with them so far! They look fab! I am so relieved as although it was half the price of getting them from a shop, it was still alot of money and not something I could afford to correct if they didnt turn up. But they did turn up, customer service has been great, the ordering process was simple, they sent free samples on request...I am very pleased with the whole service and thoroughly recommend them!!

Kezzabombezza's Response to aless02's Review

Written on: 09/08/2012

So glad to find some good reviews of this place....I can now order with confidence!