Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue Reviews

• Ease of Cleaning

Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue

Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue

“It was £6 and it could not have been easier to use....”

Written on: 21/09/2010

It was £6 and it could not have been easier to use. You light it, cook your meat/food and throw it away after. I wouldn't recommend trying to cook a feast on one, but a few burgers and chicken wings, ya. It is no way comparable to a real grill, so don't expect to. It's beginner friendly… Read Full Review

Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue

“Absolutely Useless. We bought two. Neither have...”

Written on: 28/06/2010

Absolutely Useless. We bought two. Neither have generated any heat - and as I sit here over 1.5 hours after lighting it, the sausages still aren't done and the chicken is now being cooked under the grill in the oven.

I recently used two similar bbq's from Budgens - which were fine.

I'll be complaining directly to the Sainsburys shop!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue

“I agree with previous reviewer - easy to light but...”

Written on: 20/04/2009

I agree with previous reviewer - easy to light but after the 20min wait there is no heat coming out of the thing. The Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue was a complete waste of time… Read Full Review

Sainsburys Disposable Barbecue

“A cheap Disposable. Unfortunatley, the amount of...”

Written on: 09/04/2007 by matrix010101 (12 reviews written)

A cheap Disposable. Unfortunatley, the amount of charcoal (briquetes) inside the lighting bag is only suitable for one person to do a few sausages. We had to buy two, open the tin and combine both charcoal bags in one tray. The heat given out was also very poor, even with both lots of charcoal going. This meant that cooking took twice as long, and in the end I had to shuffle the charcoal to the bottom to create a 'hot spot'.
I would not recomend this item, and I would not buy it again. I have… Read Full Review