Sagem WA 3050 Reviews

• Battery Life

Sagem WA 3050 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem WA 3050

Sagem WA 3050

“Well when it works the Sagem WA 3050 mobile phone is...”

Written on: 08/06/2002 by JJ. (1 review written)

Well when it works the Sagem WA 3050 mobile phone is great!! The fulltime GPRS is fast. The other functions are powerful and easy to work. The screen is a little difficult to see in poor light - I'll be the first to buy the color version.
However - battery life is shocking, and I've had to buy two replacement backup batteries already!! There must be a fault with mine as progressively things have stopped working - for a while a reset fixed this, but now even this doesn't seem to work.

Verdict -… Read Full Review

Sagem WA 3050

“When I purchased three Sagem WA3050 mobile phones for...”

Written on: 22/04/2002 by Jules. (1 review written)

When I purchased three Sagem WA3050 mobile phones for my company I thought they would be the answer to all my problems for consultants out on the road and no access to a computer all the time. How wrong I was ....

First they only sent half the order and I was left for nearly a month with no car charger or ear phone. This should have told me then the type of after sales support I was going to get.

Then I had the problem when a phone call came in at the same time as the applications on the PDA… Read Full Review

Sagem WA 3050

“Basically the sagem WA 3050 is an enjoyable mobile...”

Written on: 20/04/2002 by Steve. (1 review written)

Basically the sagem WA 3050 is an enjoyable mobile phone, and an excellent pda. However, there are problems with the software. It regularly gets itself tied up in knots, at which point, if you're lucky, a reset will fix it, otherwise you have to take all the batteries out, wait a bit, put the batteries back, and then resynchronise.

There are problems - like if you are using the device as a pda, and a call comes in it normally locks up, and keeps ringing until you take the main battery out… Read Full Review

Sagem WA 3050

“Well, on opening the box of my Sagem WA 3050 pda I was...”

Written on: 24/01/2002 by Amazon Customer. (1 review written)

Well, on opening the box of my Sagem WA 3050 pda I was impressed to see that all the little extra's you normally have to pay for are there, USB Cradle, Serial cable, Headphones & Power Charger / Adaptor with plugs for UK / Europe etc.
Getting the phone up and running took a little bit of time but once it was set up has proved reliable if a little slow when being operated via the software. Be prepared to 'play' with it for quite a few hours to get all the features up and running correctly… Read Full Review