The Courtyard Restaurant, Harrogate Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Courtyard Restaurant, Harrogate - Ask a question now

“went to the courtyard for lunch, had the scallops in a...”

Written on: 02/09/2010

went to the courtyard for lunch, had the scallops in a wine and cream sauce, first the presentation was outstanding the scallops were tasty and the sauce was to die for. followed by the tai fishcake,salad and chuncky chips, again the presentation was excellent. the fishcake was slightly spicy and melted in the mouth, all in all a truly lovely meal, compliments to the chef… Read Full Review

“Fantastic little place, romantic setting, strarter...”

Written on: 14/08/2010

Fantastic little place, romantic setting, strarter soup was lovely and the steak with rustic chips was the best I have ever had, melted in the mouth along with the tasty sauces.
This made our stay in Harrogate and got the evening off to a fine start… Read Full Review

“Had Sunday lunch here.We were the only diners,which in...”

Written on: 31/01/2010

Had Sunday lunch here.We were the only diners,which in hindsight,was a bit of a give-away.The starters were ok,a bit bland on the seasoning front,but a fair portion,nevertheless.We had two different mains:a creamy chicken casserole with cheese & herb dumplings & a beef stew with homemade bread.The chicken dish was a very small portion.In fact the gnocchi starter was bigger! It lacked the cream of it's menu description & was bland & tasteless with even blander,cheese-free dumplings.The beef stew… Read Full Review

“The food was outstanding, the service was of high...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

The food was outstanding, the service was of high excellence and the atmosphere made the night all the better. I couldn't say that there were any bad points. I enjoyed my experience very much and would highly recommend the Courtyard Restaurant, Harrogate to all ages as it caters for everyone.
I could not ask for anything else out of a restaurant as this place ticked all the good points… Read Full Review

“I held off reviewing The Courtyard Restaurant in...”

Written on: 05/04/2007 by pinksheep (9 reviews written)

I held off reviewing The Courtyard Restaurant in Harrogate until I had eaten there a second time, as the meals served on the first visit were so perfect, that I began to think my memory might be playing tricks on me, and I vowed to go back and eat there again before putting my opinion in writing!

The Courtyard is tucked into a little corner in central Harrogate, in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it side street. If you do miss it, you are really missing out on a treat, as it's a really special tiny… Read Full Review