Matsui Reviews

Matsui - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Matsui

Matsui

“I have owned a Matsui LCD TV now for a year and a...”

Written on: 20/08/2010 by pcwiz11 (53 reviews written)

I have owned a Matsui LCD TV now for a year and a half. I have to say it was outstanding value for money and it even has a DVD Player built in. For those who are interested it's a M16LID709.

I understand that Matsui is DSG's (Currys, PC World, Dixons)own brand of electricals. Considering that Matsui products are of fantastic quality.

So overall I highly recommend Matsui TVs to everyone. They're cheap, reliable, easy to use and ultimately have high image and sound quality… Read Full Review

Matsui

“Have had several Matsui TVs over the years still...”

Written on: 18/03/2010 by samtompisser (1 review written)

Have had several Matsui TVs over the years still waiting for one to give me trouble. Bought a 40in Matsui Lenavo LCD this week and I am really pleased with it. It has everything and more you get from the big brands ie 3 hdmi, Pc input brilliant picture and sound and connected easily to my Sky+ HD box. About half the price of a similar big brand model and for any name snobs it has no name on the front!! Was not worried about lack of reviews because I have respect for the brand over a lot of… Read Full Review

Matsui

“Bought a 22" Matsui with a built in USB port. I have...”

Written on: 28/12/2009

Bought a 22" Matsui with a built in USB port. I have a spare 160Gb USB drive to plug in to and use a recorder. The first TV we had, the screen would go blank after 20-30 minutes of viewing. Returned to Currys who in fairness exchanged it without question. When we received the second TV I thought I'd set up the USB record. It's been painful and still doesnt work! It only supports FAT32 format which doesnt like drives over 32Gb and is more challenging to set up on Windows XP/Vista/7. I tried… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Matsui

“Matsui is Currys own brand and they don,t fix them...”

Written on: 05/06/2009 by manney71 (1 review written)

Matsui is Currys own brand and they don,t fix them when they go wrong… Read Full Review

Matsui

“This TV it is astonishing good, I have a Sony Bravia...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by jossiah (1 review written)

This TV it is astonishing good, I have a Sony Bravia that is three weeks old, and there is no picture quality difference.
Fair enough on the Sony you get features such as pan (allowing you to move the picture up down left and right, but that is about it.
The TV has a HD component (Yr,G,B), 2 scarts and a HDMI
It supports 1080i hd and does operate at 60Hz (for all you Xbox 360 owners)
Sound, and picture and are fully customizable from contrast, brightness, color temp, noise reduction… Read Full Review

Samtompisser's Response to jossiah's Review

Written on: 12/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I bought the same TV yesterday but was a little worried as I could not find a review - happier now! Dont normally buy before a review.