Barnes & Noble Reviews

Media Gallery for Barnes and Noble

Barnes and Noble

“True,Great,and Good”

Written on: 27/05/2011

I think this store was a very great store. The thing I like most was how many books they had. The only thing I didn't like was the prices.I would describe this to a family member or friend as a very great store but, a little pricey… Read Full Review

“Staying at Barnes and Noble and reading books to let...”

Written on: 07/10/2008 by junelmiller (14 reviews written)

Staying at Barnes and Noble and reading books to let time pass is the best relaxation for me ever, and there aren't a better place for me to be at but Barnes and Noble, its just like reading my favorite book at home. I always feel at home at Barnes and Noble… Read Full Review