Leasing 4u Reviews

Leasing 4u - Ask a question now

“These guys were great until I had a problem. When I...”

Written on: 08/07/2017

These guys were great until I had a problem. When I was taking out the lease they said 'We'll be here for you throughout the contract whatever happens'. Shortly after I took my lease out I lost my license which is my fault entirely but their attitude changed immediately. I just wanted advice and some answers to my questions but they couldn't be bothered. The last time I called them the guy who I was dealing with, he thought he'd put the phone down at the end of the call but he hadn't and I… Read Full Review

Leasin4U's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2017

Customer rang up and advised she lost her licence due to drink driving about 1 week after delivery.

We advised her she needs to tell the funder because she was no longer insured on her lease vehicle, which she must be under the terms and conditions of her lease.

We confirmed on the phone she cannot transfer the lease until March 2018.

Because we could not help her she became very aggressive on the phone. We are not here to be abused verbally over the phone by anyone so the manager instructed the sales person to put the phone down.

Her only option was to settle to contract with the funder, which is very expensive.

It was not our fault she lost her licence, but I suppose she needed to take her frustrations out on someone and by writing this review.

We will try to help all of our customers if we can.

Leasing4u Team

Gemmapp's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2017

Total rubbush...it's such a shame that these guys can't hold their hands up and say when they are caught out. I hope the calls were recorded. I never at one point said it wasn't my fault - I wanted some advice which the funder in the end gave me and was super helpful too - these guys are basically wide boys

“Car Has Arrived :) Very Happy”

Written on: 29/02/2012

Now that my car has arrived (Citroen C1) I'm over-the-moon! It looks great, drives great and the price was better than any other leasing company on the web. They initially said it may take 2-3weeks for my vehicle to arrive, but it actually only took 1 week- even better! The only negative I would add, is that you have to sign a document that commits you to fulfilling the contract (or pay a £1,100 cancellation charge) before they send you further documents with all the terms and conditions. I… Read Full Review

“first time leaser - absolutely delighted with the service”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by mattfacer (1 review written)

I've never leased a car so we did a LOT of searching around. To be honest, Leasing4u weren't at the top of our list simply because their prices were so much lower than other sites. However, after speaking with various leasing companies, we decided to give Leasing4u a go. They were very helpful on the phone and we customised our quote too (adding additional miles pa). The whole process was a doddle! They were quick and very clear in what information was needed - and fast to respond when I was… Read Full Review

Mattfacer's Response to mattfacer's Review

Written on: 03/01/2012

I should add that we thought their prices were too good to be true (that's why they were not at the top of the list!!) The prices were brilliant!

“Excellant customer service, good deals on the site....”

Written on: 07/04/2011

Excellant customer service, good deals on the site. Would use them again once my lease is up… Read Full Review

“Excellent and professional service. No problems...”

Written on: 03/03/2010

Excellent and professional service. No problems whatsoever - definitely will recommend to all my friends. Called back when promised, car was delivered when promised, no problems with payments or documentation. Overall a really great service… Read Full Review

“Leasing4u treated us with respect and were helpful in...”

Written on: 30/12/2009 by graham easthope (2 reviews written)

Leasing4u treated us with respect and were helpful in every way. A company that seems to believe in the "customer is allways right" Many thanks a pleasure to deal with you… Read Full Review

“This is the first time I have leased a car and they...”

Written on: 22/11/2008

This is the first time I have leased a car and they made it painless to get the car i was after. Easy to deal with and did what they said. Very quick to sort me out and had fantastic service.
Well done leasing4u… Read Full Review

“I have always thought about car leasing, but it has...”

Written on: 04/04/2007 by charlottespires (1 review written)

I have always thought about car leasing, but it has been a bit scary going into it. Then I found www.leasing4u.co.uk on the Internet, which made car leasing look so easy it, was unreal. I found a deal on there website and within a few days I had cleared finance and ordered my new car. I took delivery of the car this morning. I would recommend Leasing 4u to anyone interested in leasing a car. They have some amazing leasing deals available on their site… Read Full Review