Night Owl NEXGEN 2X Reviews

Night Owl NEXGEN 2X - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Night Owl NEXGEN 2X

Night Owl NEXGEN 2X

“I can't entirely agree with staff sgt Freddy Horn's...”

Written on: 16/05/2008 by trigerappy (20 reviews written)

I can't entirely agree with staff sgt Freddy Horn's comments. I've owned my night owl 2x mag for about 5 months now. I took it with me rabbiting one night but found that the range just wasn't powerful enough to pick up a bunny. Night owl 2x is okay for watching badgers or other wildlife from your bedroom window up to about 30 yards. It is not a suitable NV for hunting in the field. I bought mine from the London boat show at excel from a binocular stand for £200 and was most aggrieved to… Read Full Review

Night Owl NEXGEN 2X

“This is a really good compact night vision monocular....”

Written on: 10/10/2007 by Freddy Horn (8 reviews written)

This is a really good compact night vision monocular. It is well worth the price (I got it for £80 in America). The Night Owl NEXGEN 2X is a really good piece of kit to start off if you are just looking for something cheap. It is really easy to use and the batteries last for quite a while. I have been using mine for hunting at night with an air rifle (Air Arms S410k) I have found the monocular really useful for sneaking up on rabbits without disturbing them. I would recommend this product if… Read Full Review