Unlock it Now Reviews - www.unlockitnow.com

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com - Ask a question now

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“I paid $150 for my unlock code for my Nokia 1020. I...”

Written on: 09/02/2014 by robertoyg (2 reviews written)

I paid $150 for my unlock code for my Nokia 1020. I never got it and after several tries to reach them they erased my account. They never gave me a refund or nothing. They stole my money. Never buy from them… Read Full Review

Sibom's Response to robertoyg's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

They have done the same with me. O paid $29.5 for an unlocking sim card from last March. After they said my card was sent they have deactivated my account instead of giving me a tracking number. I ask whoever intends to buy with them to not do so

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“Do NOT use this service. They will not refund! ”

Written on: 12/06/2012 by todde (1 review written)

I bought an unlocking service $9.99 and when they found out that have the unlock code, they instead sent a universal SIM (cheapo ones you can get for a few cents). That too didn't work. They would not refund and I have to go through PayPal to claim this… Read Full Review

Todde's Response to todde's Review

Written on: 12/06/2012

I meant: "when they found out that they DON"T have the unlock code, they instead sent a universal SIM"

Ezeuba's Response to todde's Review

Written on: 05/02/2013

Terrible service. If I had done my research well before taking the plunge I should have been better informed. A front company which I am sure exists only on pare in Malta with the sole aim of upsetting people online. DO NOT TOUCH WITH A TEN FOOT POLE.

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“Finally they did it and unlock it ”

Written on: 05/06/2012 by hazemelsaharty (1 review written)

Actually they delayed about a month than they mentioned in their web page but finally they did it and unlocked the iPhone4 and anyway I’m happy for this… Read Full Review

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“As of October 27 2011 unlockitnow.com is a failure”

Written on: 10/11/2011 by Iphone4OrangeFrance (1 review written)

I placed an order on october 27 2011 for an iPhone 4 orange france unlock. Up to now they still haven't given me anything for the $150 that i paid them. wrote them multiple tickets and emails (that there website provides) and they responded once which looked to me as an automated message. They never answer your questions or address your concern. it is too bad i wasn't smart enough to do a background check on them, so what other people experience was. I would advise people not to waste their… Read Full Review

Hazemelsaharty's Response to Iphone4OrangeFrance's Review

Written on: 02/05/2012

I have exactly the same problem it was a mistake not to read the reviews befor submitting the order to them

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“Unlockitnow.com is the best cell phone unlock code...”

Written on: 08/06/2008 by irvinj (1 review written)

Unlockitnow.com is the best cell phone unlock code provider I've found. I've successfully unlocked over a thousand phones with the help of Unlockitnow. Highly recommended!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 372463_irvinj's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

Hi Jason,How are you.I still believe that coemrsnus are mostly impulse buyers.How many times have you or your girlfriend/wife been out shopping. You go specifically for 1 or 2 items and come back with 3 or 4. You have bought the other 2 on impulse. Shops and retailers are very good at marketing to prospects within their store. Not so good at getting them there in the first place.I think this is very true of buyers in the make money online niche. People go shopping for a solution to their problem. Normally debt. This is a very strong driving factor. This makes them buy on impulse.Pete[]Jason Ser Reply:August 7th, 2010 at 1:40 pmHi Pete,Tell about it! How many times we purchased a 3 in 1 special bundle napkins, just because is in a offer price while we still have a long way before we run out at our homes.Is those little cleverly rafted message we seen at the entrance, on the rack, at the cashier, on the public announcement that keep feeding into our mind Buy But But More.And you had just put one naked truth of the make money online niche under the Sun when you wrote People go shopping for a solution to their problem. Normally debt. This is a very strong driving factor. This makes them buy on impulse.Buying More To Get Out Of Debt?!Sound kind of strange but is happening.CheersJason Ser[]

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“I've used many unlocking services as I am kind of a...”

Written on: 28/10/2007 by beanoni (2 reviews written)

I've used many unlocking services as I am kind of a go-to guy for my friends when they want to unlock their phones. Unlock it Now has very good service and works on a wide range of phones, but $10 for an unlock is extreme compared to others like Unlockia.net who offer the same service for about $6… Read Full Review

Unlock it Now www.unlockitnow.com

“Unlock It Now have easy to use software. Got my phone...”

Written on: 17/04/2007 by mrjoeheels (1 review written)

Unlock It Now have easy to use software. Got my phone unlocked in few minutes not to mention their very good level of customer service... Highly recommended!!… Read Full Review

P Doff's Response to 285892_mrjoeheels's Review

Written on: 04/08/2007

I have also used unlockitnow and found them first class.