Dreamlakes, France Reviews

• Proximity to Local Attractions

Dreamlakes, France - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dreamlakes, France

Dreamlakes, France

“Spent last week on lake 5 there were 6 in our party so...”

Written on: 11/04/2011

Spent last week on lake 5 there were 6 in our party so we had the luxury of the whole lake to ourselves.The fishing was excellent with all but one who was a comparetive novice, catching carp up to 40lbs while I had the good fortune of catching the lake record at 53lb 8oz.I also banked a cat at 105lbs after playing it for one and a half hours!
I am disabled and recently had a full knee replacement and the help I received from everyone was tremendous none more so than the resident bailiff Lon who… Read Full Review

“Well run complex of lakes, very friendly staff and top...”

Written on: 15/09/2010 by jaybee76 (1 review written)

Well run complex of lakes, very friendly staff and top fishing to be had. Can be as much of a holiday as you want it to be but those who put the effort in and work at will reap the rewards. These lakes are not for the pioneer, as everything is laid on. Lakes 3,4 and 5 can be booked for group parties wishing to have the lakes to themselves which is a nice option for those wanting peace and tranquility. Lake 1 is the original venue, now producing fish in excess of sixty pounds. Lake two is more… Read Full Review

“Dont go to dreamlakes as a single angler as I did or...”

Written on: 14/11/2009

Dont go to dreamlakes as a single angler as I did or you'll get second choice or last.. in everything. I was given all of 1 minute to make my swim choice for the week and I didn't even get chance to walk round lake first! Lakes are well stocked so there are not many 'bad' swims I guess. Food is good - tho no choice in what you get, choice of other food is limited to mars bars and fizzy drinks etc. The lakes are ex stock ponds so are square/oblong.. This place is run by London anglers so expect… Read Full Review

Barbrathebrass's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2011

you idiot you realy aint gotta clue have u!!! ive been too 6 differnt places in france over the years and last year we decided to go dreamlakes and thank god we did!!!! what a place!!! we will never eva go anywere else in france again!! why look for somewere else when youve got eveything here! balliffs top class fishing unbelievble food youd die for!! dreamlakes need to set up in england!!! id be there evry weekend!! please dont listen to these idoits that proberly turn up not having a clue what there doing so have a crap holiday!! dreamlakes your all legends!!! see u 4 weeks boys for my second trip here and it wont be my last!!!!!!

“Fishing good. Staff helpful. Swims ideal. Trip...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

Fishing good. Staff helpful. Swims ideal. Trip comfortable, food wholesome and tasty proper homecooked. Good times. Only bad points, didn't wanna go back home and price a tad high… Read Full Review

“Food is very good as is the shower blocks and toilets,...”

Written on: 01/10/2008

Food is very good as is the shower blocks and toilets, fishing slow also some of the swims, trees need a trim to allow better casting. Overall I would recommend Dreamlakes… Read Full Review