Sea Band FlightSox Reviews

From 1 review
  • Comfort

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Sea Band FlightSox - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sea Band FlightSox

Sea Band FlightSox

Sea Band FlightSox

“Sea Band FlightSox, comfortable... but lets my toes...”

Written on: 04/02/2009 by JillLamede (1 review written)

Sea Band FlightSox, comfortable... but lets my toes breathe and wriggle freely! But I can't find out where to buy another pair!… Read Full Review