Toshiba e570 Reviews

• Battery Life

Toshiba e570 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba e570

Toshiba e570

“What a wonderful PDA to start off with. I wanted a...”

Written on: 12/06/2003 by Ant. (1 review written)

What a wonderful PDA to start off with. I wanted a laptop but got interested in pdas instead. Im in yr 9 at school and wanted a personal organiser that would do everything at the e570 did it for me. With bluetooth i can go on the internet in the car or at the bus station and its great… Read Full Review

Toshiba e570

“This Toshiba Pocket PC e570 is probably the best PDA...”

Written on: 21/06/2002 by Manni. (1 review written)

This Toshiba Pocket PC e570 is probably the best PDA ever to grace my hand. The iPaq is internally the same, but the Toshiba is smaller and lighter, hence the price difference. Although it is not as 'upgradeable' as the iPaq, it has all the functionalty most users would want. Personally I would not pay the extra £50 for the iPaq if I was an ordinary user not looking to make full use of BlueTooth etc. All in all, it's everything you could hope for in a PDA. One huge drawback is the battery life… Read Full Review

29524_Hippy_Chick.'s Response to 28771_Manni.'s Review

Written on: 28/06/2002

Very useful. Bit misleading using the term Windows CE interface...isn't it a Pocket PC one?

Toshiba e570

“I bought my Toshiba e570 Pocket PC for £428, not a bad...”

Written on: 10/04/2002 by Skippy. (1 review written)

I bought my Toshiba e570 Pocket PC for £428, not a bad price when you consider the ability of the unit. I had a shop around for some months to find the PDA that would suit all my needs, the Toshiba e570 certainly covers these and more. I find that the screen is of a great resolution, ease of use is excellent, even my 10 year old daughter has mastered how to use it, so I can't leave it around. I have experimented uploading several programs with no problems, they all worked, this may be down to… Read Full Review

Toshiba e570

“The Toshiba Pocket PC e570 is a really good PDA...”

Written on: 24/01/2002 by Amazon Customer. (1 review written)

The Toshiba Pocket PC e570 is a really good PDA although it is my first one. When looking to by my first PDA I was looking for something that looks good, feels good, and does the jobs I want. Because of me being a student, this is mainly things like - playing MP3, being able to edit word documents to do essays etc, and to have access to the internet. With it's compact flash type 2 slots it can have a modem or a 1GB micro-drive. I chose the e570 mainly because of its price, because it's cheaper… Read Full Review