Kimberly Cates, The Wedding Dress Reviews

Kimberly Cates, The Wedding Dress - Ask a question now

Kimberly Cates, The Wedding Dress

“the best wedding dress”

Written on: 25/08/2012

I can highly recommend ordering from this web site! I ordered my dress on the 19th of July and it was delivered to a remote location in Queensland Australia by the 7th of August. The dress is exactly as the same as the picture and fits perfectly – I would recommend adding a couple of cm to your back measurement if you are ordering a dress with a jacket . I am extremely happy with my purchase and the price of the dress. Thank you very much I will definitely be recommending this service to my… Read Full Review

Kimberly Cates, The Wedding Dress

“The Wedding Dress ”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by Harriet Klausner (18660 reviews written)

The Wedding Dress
Kimberly Cates
Harlequin HQN, May 2007, $6.99
ISBN: 0373771894

Twenty-eight year old Jade Star Emma McDaniel looks forward to the complex role that will prove she can act to all her doubters; the part also allows her to escape somewhat the American tabloids fascination with her ex-husband cheating on her. She crosses the ocean to the dig site in Scotland to prepare herself for the role of early fourteenth century legendary warrior Lady Valiant, written for another actress… Read Full Review

Dannymiikuu's Response to Harriet Klausner's Review

Written on: 02/09/2011

So many of us gals are being coned on line I have had the same problem with a diff site, they even hung up on me when they realised I was complaining- 2 months down the road and nothing is happening, if we all let everyone know about the bad customer service these sites have surley something will be done!!!!