Tall Girls Reviews - www.tallgirls.co.uk

Tall Girls www.tallgirls.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Tall Girls.co.uk Is good,”

Written on: 30/07/2013

I love there shoes.. Not the clothes there is us teens yanno... Im 6,1 and im 13....I do love the converse tho<3… Read Full Review

“Nice to see someone catering for the taller person,...”

Written on: 23/09/2008

Nice to see someone catering for the taller person, there are plenty of us about… Read Full Review

“A good layout and easy to use website, plenty of...”

Written on: 30/03/2007 by pinkbassgirl (4 reviews written)

A good layout and easy to use website, plenty of choice in clothes and shoes for both men and women.
The prices are very high and it said on their website they expect their shoes to last for a few months, but at that price I'd expect them to last longer, and with the prices being high, I can't buy as many as I'd like.
I only wear the shoes to work and they creased and marked very easily, and weren't very comfortable on the soles of my feet. But I put up with it in the summer when it's hot… Read Full Review