Tasco GA3932AGD Reviews

Tasco GA3932AGD - Ask a question now

“This scope had everything I wanted in a scope for my...”

Written on: 30/05/2007 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

This scope had everything I wanted in a scope for my 1000FPS air rifle. In fact, the scope was so precise that within minutes of sighting in, I was plinking bottle caps off of logs-lengthwise-at 20 yards without error.
Soon, intermittent variances in the windage began to plague the scope. I knew it wasn't me. I left the scope alone for a few days and the problem seemed to fix itself.
Three and half weeks later and I'm looking for another scope.
This scope would have made a 9 or 10 on the… Read Full Review

“Tasco GA3932AGD is an absolutely wonderful air rifle...”

Written on: 29/03/2007 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

Tasco GA3932AGD is an absolutely wonderful air rifle scope. I had originally mounted this scope in my Marlin .17 HM2 rifle with good results. works much better on the 1000fps air rifle due to its' limited range… Read Full Review