BMW 6 Series 630i Sport Coupe Reviews

• Reliability

BMW 6 Series 630i Sport Coupe - Ask a question now

“I love this car!”

Written on: 07/10/2015

I bought a used 630i sports coupe this year. Black, inside and out. 8 years old but immaculate and with 83,000 on the clock drives like a brand new car. Got the petrol version and get 32 mpg on a run, lower around town, but this car is meant for long journeys. Its so comfortable, so powerful so good looking. I know its only a car, but I really do feel good when I'm behind the wheel, and if I've had a tough day, driving it definitely helps me to de-stress. And because its so… Read Full Review

“Super Grand Tourer”

Written on: 14/07/2015

Wanted to treat myself to a 50th birthday treat. Thought really hard on what car to choose,& came up with the BMW 630i.Looked for 8 months & finally found 'the one'. Absolute great grand touring car, with so many factory options. Driving is a pleasure, always puts a smile on my face. Build quality & finish is superb. Highly recommended, full history essential. Great car, superb design getting better with age, just like a fine wine!… Read Full Review