BMW Z4 2.5si Sport Roadster Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport Roadster - Ask a question now

“In simple terms, it's great fun to drive. The steering...”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by John hepburn (1 review written)

In simple terms, it's great fun to drive. The steering is light and responsive; handling is precise and inspires trust... and the engine is smooth and powerful with a tremendous low growl even at gentle speeds. The cabin is a great place to be: Sports M seats are snug, and you'll appreciate the seat heaters in mid-winter. It's a real drivers car.
I've had the car for a couple of months now, and I couldn't be happier. I spend most of my time in central London - and it's a smooth and gentle drive… Read Full Review

“I have purchased this car recently so my opinions...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by crawfordash2001 (1 review written)

I have purchased this car recently so my opinions might be a little biased, but to be consistant in 6 months I will write an updated review. So far I honestly couldn't be happier with the car. Great Sounding Engine! 6 Cylinder roar.
Smooth Gear Change.
Very light steering and good turning circle for a car with such a huge bonnet, which makes it easy to drive about town.
Very quick automatic roof which can be opened using the remote key.
Very nice driving position. The rear wheel drive make you… Read Full Review