VR+ Reviews

• Software Features

VR+ - Ask a question now

VR+

“Buyer beware.”

Written on: 09/11/2007 by pheffron (1 review written)

Buyer beware… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 323259_pheffron's Review

Written on: 04/06/2011

I keep getting CONNECTION ERROR come up on my iPhone EVERY time I try to log into my SHAPE account or upload the audio. I have also tried synchronising via my IP address on the WiFi connection, as supported; while I can see the file there appears to be no way of downloading it other than as an html link - which doesn't work?! No amount of hunting around for an mp3 download link provides a way of doing it. I'd also like to see a sound-level meter and the introduction of manual sound adjustment and an interface that rotates so when you're using the microphones at the bottom of the iPhone you can see the countdown timer and other controls the right way up! These additions wouldn't be difficult to add and would put the product firmly ahead of the competition. I'd pay a small amount more to see these extras.