Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 Reviews

Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4

Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4
Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4

“The Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 is a grate car very nippy...”

Written on: 12/07/2009 by westrevs (1 review written)

The Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 is a grate car very nippy impresive very cool looking I bought in march… Read Full Review

“I liked every thing I own a Fiat Panda 100 HP its a...”

Written on: 10/05/2009

I liked every thing I own a Fiat Panda 100 HP its a great car every thing about it is true. Dont care what anybody says, it puts some big cars to shame… Read Full Review

“The car has great looks. The interior is fitted with...”

Written on: 12/10/2008

The car has great looks. The interior is fitted with extras you normally only can get on bigger cars. In the 1 year and three quarters of a year I posses this car it never let me down… Read Full Review

Mysterysong's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2008

Do you still own the Panda and how has it been? - can you give me any idea of fuel/running costs and reliabilty and is the suspension as hard as some reports say? Is the car used around town and how is it on the motorway/longer runs?
<br/>Thanks

“This car we have had for over a year and has been so...”

Written on: 02/03/2008

This car we have had for over a year and has been so reliable, in fact it is the most reliable car we have ever owned. I enjoy driving this more than my Impreza… Read Full Review

“I've owned my Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 for just about 3...”

Written on: 21/04/2007 by Steffo (2 reviews written)

I've owned my Fiat Panda 100HP 1.4 for just about 3 weeks and it's a cracking little car. I've owned a 1.2 Eleganza before and expected the 100HP to be just a warm version of that car, but it's a totally different driving experience. Where the normal Panda is set up for comfort making it a bit roly-poly through the bends the 100HP is a lot more firmly sprung making taking corners a real hoot,the steering is so direct. The Sport button is also a welcome addition replacing the standard Panda's… Read Full Review

Mysterysong's Response to Steffo's Review

Written on: 09/09/2008

Hi, do you still own the Panda and how has it been - can you give me any idea of fuel/running costs and reliabilty and is the suspension as hard as some reports say? Is the car used around town and how is it on the motorway/longer runs?
<br/>Thanks

Jonsea16's Response to Steffo's Review

Written on: 02/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because I am considering replacing my 6 year old 1.2 Panda with a 100 bhp version next year.