Blackplanet Reviews - www.blackplanet.com

• Ease Of Navigation

Blackplanet www.blackplanet.com - Ask a question now

“ I have been on The Planet for a while and I have to...”

Written on: 21/09/2009

I have been on The Planet for a while and I have to say its has been one great adventure. What you put in it is what you come away with,good or bad.You can find every walk of life there but just like any other venue your approach should be cautions until you learn the ins and out. The world of the Internet is just like any other you have the good, the bad and the ugly.I can honestly say that my visits to Black Planet, has for me been a spring broad into a bright and lovely future.(smile)… Read Full Review

“Be wary of people being able to mess with your details...”

Written on: 13/04/2008 by pst4u (1 review written)

Be wary of people being able to mess with your details as I have heard this possible on social networking sites?
Login problems... from Holland in the evening/night for 5 days now.
I read on the Internet, there is a problem with the server? Therefore I do not recommend Blackplanet… Read Full Review

“Its just great, you meet lots of black and white...”

Written on: 09/04/2008

Its just great, you meet lots of black and white people from all over the world... and in a few people I found a true new friend.
Just a very cool side to meet lots of different people and maybe to find the Love... found once it...!… Read Full Review

191049Vashon's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2013

Just discovered the planet, and glad to see us getting along through positive conversation. 1 brother here to chat

“Easy access however in my opinion there is not enough...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by thatdude1 (1 review written)

Easy access however in my opinion there is not enough freedom to do what you want, if there was I think BlackPlanet would be one of the best Social Networking sites… Read Full Review