Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet 1.6 VVT Dynamique Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet 1.6 VVT Dynamique - Ask a question now

“This is the second one I've had and I love it. Shame...”

Written on: 04/05/2011

This is the second one I've had and I love it. Shame it only has 2 seats in the back - would love 3. Love having the security of a hard top while the option to put the roof down. I often do in winter with the heating full on. Kids aren't impressed by the wind in the back and husband doesn't like the seats but I love it. Huge boot space and has a sexy back of car. I prefered the old shape but last car has so many things going wrong. Just unlucky with that one I think. Not many problems… Read Full Review

“ I just love my motor, would recommend Renault Megane...”

Written on: 19/07/2009

I just love my motor, would recommend Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet 1.6 VVT Dynamique to anyone out there thinking of buying one to go for it.!!!!!!! lovely to drive in all weather. top down or up!!… Read Full Review

“nice shape. Good footrest next to clutch peddal ! ...”

Written on: 09/02/2009

nice shape. Good footrest next to clutch peddal ! Breaks excellent, nearly through window at slightest touch. However....... Had car 4 months, been back to garage twice for new coils to be fitted because of mis firing. Same thing happening again. Planning to sell car on now. Had enough. worst car I have ever had. Lack of storage pockets on dash. I wont miss this set of wheels when it goes. Cannot recommend Renault. Wish I had my old 12 year Rover Convertible back !!… Read Full Review

“I have recently parked my Renault Megan Cabriolet...”

Written on: 11/10/2008

I have recently parked my Renault Megan Cabriolet outside my house with the handbrake on and securely locked. The car rolled down the road into a vehicle on the other side of the road. Has anyone else had this problem?… Read Full Review

“Really good car and fun to drive - however the good...”

Written on: 11/05/2008 by caroline mayger (1 review written)

Really good car and fun to drive - however the good bits are outweighed by my very serious problem which occured yesterday in a multi storey car park… Read Full Review

Antman7's Response to 365744_caroline mayger's Review

Written on: 28/07/2008

Yes, happened to me on 10th July 2008.

Saguiar's Response to 365744_caroline mayger's Review

Written on: 16/11/2008

My Renault Megane with just 6000km had a handbrake failure and ended up in a bush accross the road which will cost me $900 to fix. But the disapointment of having my brand new car damaged by no fault of mine can't be fixed. Renault refuses to acknowledge the problem. Easier and cheaper to blame the owner.

“Bought this car £13,500 from Motor Depot as a European...”

Written on: 27/03/2007 by rovernout (4 reviews written)

Bought this car £13,500 from Motor Depot as a European Import, the local dealer wanted £17,500 - easy choice to make, always wanted a cabriolet and this is fantastic, all the security of a great alarm & hard top roof, when I say hard top I should stats that the roof is made from glass, so even when the roof is up you can still gaze up at the stars.

Roof is very quick to remove, electronic quick press of the button & 30 seconds later your out in the open, air con, great radio, allow wheels… Read Full Review