Hinari Mini Oven Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

The Hinari Mini Oven is just what it says 'on the tin'; a mini oven. Do you own one of these? Write a review! Interested in finding out more about this Hinari Mini Oven, then why not just read our reviews and get informed!
Hinari Mini Oven - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hinari Mini Oven

Hinari Mini Oven

“I own a full domestic cooker, but this Hinari Mini...”

Written on: 27/07/2008

I own a full domestic cooker, but this Hinari Mini Oven is unbelievable, especially to cook a meal for one, saving much energy over cooking in a standard oven. I have found it cooks better than you would imagine. I first saw this model used by my colleagues at work, who have cooked a meal for two.
I was so impressed I bought one for home.
It makes wonderful browned jacket potatoes 'I usually precook in a microwave and finish off in the oven'. Potato wedges etc I found this the best ever way… Read Full Review

Hinari Mini Oven

“The Hinari Mini Oven is a good item for price. I find...”

Written on: 28/10/2007 by oddblocks (1 review written)

The Hinari Mini Oven is a good item for price. I find it ideal for grilling steaks. Tray could be better and would be nice if supplied with a clip on handle to remove tray from oven. Other than that the Hinari Mini Oven is a brilliant buy and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something of this kind… Read Full Review