Epson AcuLaser CX11NF Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF - Ask a question now

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“Bought this Epson AcuLaser CX11NF printer and the...”

Written on: 16/08/2009

Bought this Epson AcuLaser CX11NF printer and the quality of the prints was excellent. Troubles started soon after, when the photo prints started smearing. The service technician replaced the photo conductor 5 times! until they found out that all the conductors had a serial fault. The service they offered was just no good and the toner cartridges were almost empty because of all the A4 test prints. Epson refused to replace the toner. I finally insisted to get the whole machine replaced but… Read Full Review

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“We run two Epson AcuLaser CX11NFs in addition to one...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

We run two Epson AcuLaser CX11NFs in addition to one Epson C1100 (same printer but without the scanner on top). So far, the cx11nf has done just over 48,000pages and 2 years.

I run a speadsheet on all the running costs of these printers. Consumables are expensive, but genuine ones can be found at more reasonable prices on the net (such as amazon), even though prices have recently gone up (UK recession, I guess), black and white prints average at 1.2p per page and 5.5p colour (this includes… Read Full Review

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“Flexibilty for use in a small office - we only need...”

Written on: 06/08/2008

Flexibilty for use in a small office - we only need one machine for everything. Black and white print speed is good and print quality is excellent. Easy to use for non-IT literate staff. Never jams unless abused (forgetting to remove staples etc).

Like everythng about the printer but the running costs (approx 2400+VAT in 2 years) - ouch. I'm seriously considering a new printer with cheaper consumables rather than paying for a new fuser. Ironically I could replace the whole printer for £440… Read Full Review

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“We have had the cx11nfc for 2 years and have printed...”

Written on: 29/05/2008 by webblondie (1 review written)

We have had the cx11nfc for 2 years and have printed 60,000 mono and 3500 colour.

The automatic document feed didn't work so epson replaced the machine with a reconditioned one after only two months of use. I wasn't happy with this but had to put up and shut up as this was the only remedy on offer. After the 12 month warranty had expired the ADF stopped working again.

Epson do not mention that after a few thousand copies the developer unit requires replacing by one of their engineers. This cost… Read Full Review

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“I read so many reviews about different colour laser...”

Written on: 21/09/2007 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

I read so many reviews about different colour laser printers before I plumped for this one that I think I am an aficionado in the field.

Working in quite a small office, the need for a quiet printer was a high priority, and believe me, finding reviews that tell you how much noise a printer makes is impossible.

Having compared prices, the Epson Aculaser came out top and I can say the purchase has been a success. I paid just over £500 (including VAT and delivery) and for a colour laser printer… Read Full Review

Epson AcuLaser CX11NF

“For basic B&W and colour printing and copying this is...”

Written on: 10/09/2007 by alexwright (2 reviews written)

For basic B&W and colour printing and copying this is a good machine, though envelopes and transparencies are not its strength… Read Full Review