Epson Stylus DX4000 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Epson Stylus DX4000 - Ask a question now

Epson Stylus DX4000

“This DX4000 is the last Epson printer I will buy, I...”

Written on: 17/11/2008 by andy francis (1 review written)

This DX4000 is the last Epson printer I will buy, I feel like I have been conned. Even when cartridges are full of ink it is asking for a replacement cartridge, and there is no override so you are forced to change it, a very poor return on my cash, this one is going in the skip!… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus DX4000

“The Epson Stylus DX4000 looks good and does a great...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

The Epson Stylus DX4000 looks good and does a great job! A full set of cartridges is only £10! If gives good print quality, feels solid, great scanner, cartridges are quite cheap! I cannot think of any bad points and would recommend this printer… Read Full Review