Laser Treatments Reviews

Media Gallery for Laser Treatments

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Laser Treatments

“Lazer treament has seriously improved my confidence, I...”

Written on: 21/03/2011 by Donna Marie22 (2 reviews written)

Lazer treament has seriously improved my confidence, I am extremely hairy, to the extent that I was having to get waxed every two weeks. Then a friend introduced me to the Clinic that she has her Lazer Treatments ,I had a consultation with them and have not looked back since, I have been three times now and I am already seeing a big improvement. Well impressed!

Laser Treatments

“I had 1 Profractional laser treatment to treat acne...”

Written on: 04/09/2010 by Acne Treatment Info Guide (1 review written)

I had 1 Profractional laser treatment to treat acne scars.

My scars are deep pitted.

- 5% improvement of deep scars
- 60% improvement in overall complexion
- 70% improvement on acne marks

Cost: $600
Pain: painful but not unbearable

Downtime: 2 days of hiding / 2 weeks back to 100% - I was bleeding

Conclusion: For Profractional laser treatments to be effective 6 treatments are recommended. From my 1 treatment alone, I definitely feel satisfied and will return for more.

---