Webley Lazadome Reviews

Webley Lazadome
Webley Lazadome

“Best for me!”

Written on: 10/11/2013

I have used several top recommended pellets in my Air Arms S400, but they were inconsistent so by chance I tried Webley Lazerdomes found them very fast, hard hitting, and extremely accurate every shot. Haven't tried Air Arms own pellets (after Lazerdomes I stopped looking!) but they look very similar… Read Full Review

“well where do i begin, ”

Written on: 20/02/2011 by verminhunter (3 reviews written)

well where do i begin,
in my webley ags value max air rifle 11.4 ft/lb the webley accupell pellets were absolutely terrible for accuracy, the blasted through bits of wood an stuff lik tht well but they were not accurate, this is in .22,
now i would give them a 4 star rating in my 65 year old bsa cadet .177 air rifle that i use for the garden because it has lost a lot of power an is quiet, i get groupings with them in .177 of about half an inch end to end, all of the holes are joined together… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to verminhunter's Review

Written on: 06/03/2012

i have owned this rifle for 2 weeks now as soon as i got it i lined the scope up the accuracy is amzing the grouping i got from 45yards was under half an inch also very good power from the gun best rifle i have owned it is the real tree design with a 3-9 40 scope wouldnt swap it for a air arms tx200 no chance such a good rifle recomend it to anybody well worth the 100pound it cost me

“i use aa diabolo field in my hw95 but tonight a friend...”

Written on: 17/11/2010 by ron smiffy (1 review written)

i use aa diabolo field in my hw95 but tonight a friend gave me around 15 lazadomes to try 25 meters away blasted the bullseye be using them in the future… Read Full Review

“Ive got a new .177 rifle & the RWSW fields were...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

Ive got a new .177 rifle & the RWSW fields were sitting a bit proud of the breech so I was told to use accupells , the local gunsmith had no accupells in .177 but said the webley lazadomes were very similiar and a great pellet - so I picked up 500 .

Well you may say this is BS I cant get around it myself yet - ive got a home made pellet trap - its basically an old industrial microwave oven steel case with a homemade ballistic curtain to stop the pellets made up of 2 layers of carpet and 6… Read Full Review

“Webley Lazadome - everyone claims cost to be a bad...”

Written on: 04/03/2009 by benwaites (1 review written)

Webley Lazadome - everyone claims cost to be a bad point, £4.99 for a tin of 250 is very reasonable considering what they capable of, these pellets top my chart for accuracy, consistency, performance and stopping power, if your looking for the pellet for that is up for the vermin work these should be your next purchase, i can safely say that my future shooting will involve these pellets for any work 10m plus, excellent product, increase your bag tally today and purchase a tin you will be… Read Full Review

Adeduggan's Response to 445543_benwaites's Review

Written on: 18/05/2009

totally agree, i shoot the .177 4.52 through s400 in ft/hft there spot on. you do have to tweak scope settings,as they are slightly heavier than most pellets but they are one of the best...

“When I got these I'd just been using Hustler Stikes...”

Written on: 04/07/2006 by E Jackson (11 reviews written)

When I got these I'd just been using Hustler Stikes Pointed .117's and I knew straight away that these were different.
They sounded different to the Hustlers because they were very silent hunting pellets.
When you fire one of these powerhouses you'll notice they are quite loud and give more recoil.
It'll take a few days to get used to it but before soon you'll master them… Read Full Review

“These Webley Lazadome .22 pellets fit in perfectly...”

Written on: 11/10/2005 by arrows180 (18 reviews written)

These Webley Lazadome .22 pellets fit in perfectly between the normal weighted pellets of 14g and the magnums at 20g. At 16g the have all the hitting power of the magnum but still retain the accuracy of the lighter pellets. They are ready lubed and very well made to a high and consistant standard. £5.99 for 500 of the finest quality pellets on the market. Try some you wont regret it… Read Full Review

“Webley Lazadome pellets are simply awsome. I use them...”

Written on: 18/09/2005 by deadeyedick (24 reviews written)

Webley Lazadome pellets are simply awsome. I use them for my S200. FABULOUSE. Claimed a pigeon straight after I sighted in my gun which only took 5 shots thanks to the consistancy of the pellet, me and my gun. pigeon was paralysed by a single shot in between the shoulder blades… Read Full Review

176891_Bombom101's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 08/01/2006

thing is though they are not flat backed making it difficult to load some single shot pcps and im not saying you do with your S200.

176891_Bombom101's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 18/01/2006

oh look at you with your multi shot lol!

Deadeyedick's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 10/01/2006

This may be true for the single shot pcps out there. But mine is the S210. Or S200 with a 10 shot mag.

“Webley Lazadome have got to be the pellets on the...”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by Sub Sea Sniper (8 reviews written)

Webley Lazadome have got to be the pellets on the market. I have tried loads of different pellets from RWS H-Points to Eley Wasps to Crossman Accupells but I keep coming back to Webley Lazadomes.

They are domed pellets with a fairly long, flared skirt. Inside the skirt is a large flat area, rather like an Accupell. This makes them easier to see when fired from a gun with a lamp fitted.

I particularly like the finish of these pellets, very smooth, no ridges or indentations in the skirts. As… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/09/2005

Have you seen the laza domes performance in pcp rifles. I am currently in search of the best pellet. ive had good results with crosman vermin pell. because the laza dome and accu pell sound so alike i might buy both and see what happens. What is the grainage of the laza domes?

Written on: 26/10/2005

Same for me mate I've just given an almost full pot of penetrators to my m8 and some matchpell. I couldn't get any more laza pell :( so i've got some bisley magnums for now until my shop gets some more.
<br>
<br>Thanks and hope your pellets keep performing for years to come.
<br>
<br>TOP REVIEW ONCE AGAIN.
<br>Deadeyedick

Sub Sea Sniper's Response to Sub Sea Sniper's Review

Written on: 25/10/2005

I'm still shooting these pellets many months after discovering them. I have put thousands through my gun and cannot recall one that has slid into the breech with any variation in resistance to the one before. I have taken literally hundreds of rabbits at my shoot with these pellets.
<br>
<br>I have half-used tins of Accupells, Penetrators and other wonder pellets but they are simply gathering dust.

Written on: 18/09/2005

I bought 200 of the laza domes and they are great 1cm group at 30 yards EXELLENT!.
<br>im not going to bother with anything else these are the pellet for me!
<br>THANKS A TOP REVIEW!

Written on: 07/09/2005

I's still lookin about but I will give a tin of the laza domes a try. I'm sure ill have exelent results if theyr manufactured like the crosmans accupell. Ill have to do a post about accupell vs lazadome. From the grainage id say the laza dome has more hitting power being 16 grain the accupell being 14.5 grain. There could be some very close results as they are the same sort of shape and almost the same grainage.

Sub Sea Sniper's Response to Sub Sea Sniper's Review

Written on: 07/09/2005

Lazadomes (in 0.22) weigh in at 16 grains. They are, I think 5.51mm. I rate them over Accupells, some of those slid into my Air Arms TX200HC breech and and other I had to force in. I have shot thousands of Lazadomes through my gun and every single one has the same resistance when pushed into the breech. That is saying something about the manufacturing tolerances.

“Fired through a BSA Lightning, they are very accurate....”

Written on: 21/01/2004 by Fireball Sailor (4 reviews written)

Fired through a BSA Lightning, they are very accurate. They are very stable in flight, and, dure to their heavy weight (16 grains in .22) they are not affected by wind. A great domed pellet, good for all types of hunting. They cost £2.50 for 250, which some may say is a bit pricy, but they are worth every penny. You get quite a few more than 250, and there are no deformed pellets. They come ready lubed, so no more dieseling with lube in the backs of pellets… Read Full Review

Handyandy's Response to Fireball Sailor's Review

Written on: 06/11/2004

I have been using these now for a good couple of months, but my only comment is that I have just found out from Webley & Scott, that they are 15 grn not the published 16grn. Overall an excelent pellet as far as my Webley Venom Viper is concerned, well worth that little more cost........

Pipesmoker's Response to Fireball Sailor's Review

Written on: 07/12/2004

You are right, Venom recommended Lazadome for my Venom tuned HW97k, good solid pellet! I used it on my FX2000, it works well too. I find Lazadome alomost the same effect as AA 5.52, try it.