Tetley Reviews

Tetley - Ask a question now

Tetley

“Solid, Basic, Good for Iced”

Written on: 06/09/2012 by avonmarnitz (4 reviews written)

As a recent immigrant to the UK I might not have the same taste as those around me but I will say that Tetley sure beats a lot of other brands. Including PG Tips and Marks and Spencer.. There's higher end stuff of course, but to be honest I make iced tea so maybe I'm looking for something more particular. Anyway I recommend. AVM… Read Full Review

Tetley

“Tetley's tea is pretty much your standard cuppa....”

Written on: 30/04/2009 by wikidzmon (34 reviews written)

Tetley's tea is pretty much your standard cuppa. Nothing too special but a regular enough taste to satisfy your tea cravings. Up there with PG Tips and Typhoo. I would say that Tetley's is the best though because they have the Yourkshire tea men as a mascot and the PG Tips monkeys make me feel bad for society as a whole… Read Full Review

Tetley

“I love Tetley Tea. It has a great taste (not dusty)....”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by kwill222 (1 review written)

I love Tetley Tea. It has a great taste (not dusty). They also make decaf too! I don't like the shape, but I can not see myself changing the brand of tea that I use, as I love Tetley… Read Full Review

Tetley

“Tetley tea is great for an everyday cup of tea. It...”

Written on: 23/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

Tetley tea is great for an everyday cup of tea. It isn't too strong or too weak it is just right!.
I don't like to start the day without a good cup of tea and I find that Tetley Tea hits the spot!… Read Full Review