Pioneer DV-340 Reviews

Summary

Dvd Player
1 Disc
Dolby Digital (digital Out Only)
Dts (digital Out Only) Sound
S-video
Composite
Coaxial Output
Pioneer DV-340 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer DV-340

Pioneer DV-340

“my Pioneer DV-340 DVD player is multi region and plays...”

Written on: 28/04/2002 by steve. (1 review written)

my Pioneer DV-340 DVD player is multi region and plays everything.
sound picture and playback very good,
would recommend to anyone. Buy a multi region player, don't just try hacks as my friend does with there proline. Buy vcd movies from videomas-much cheaper than dvds… Read Full Review

Pioneer DV-340

“Wow! I've been looking for the last six months for a...”

Written on: 24/01/2002 by Amazon Customer. (1 review written)

Wow! I've been looking for the last six months for a DVD player and I didn't want to go over the £200 mark. I was wary of many of the entry level models, because of dodgy build quality, or disappointing feature sets. Then I found the Pioneer DV-340. It's solidly built - feels like a piece of quality Hi-Fi separates. Has all the basic connections I need. The picture quality is superb, but more importantly for me - the audio is excellent. This has enabled me to use this as my main CD player in… Read Full Review