PetsBestRx Ringworm Combo Reviews

PetsBestRx Ringworm Combo - Ask a question now

“I wish I would have known about these products sooner....”

Written on: 09/12/2007 by CajunCutie (1 review written)

I wish I would have known about these products sooner. My dog, Bowh had ringworm and my family ended up getting ringworm also. It was terrible; the kids missed school and the vet and doctors were no help. Petsbestrx is a division of Q-Based Health care. They referred me to their people division and they helped me with my family ringworm. Both products worked fast; in fact in 3 days they were almost gone on my kids and on Bowh. Within a week, there was no visual signs of ringworm anyplace… Read Full Review

“Go to PetsBestRx.com. I have used their products for...”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by EthanBurke (3 reviews written)

Go to PetsBestRx.com. I have used their products for ear mites, mange, ringworm on my cats, and even for staph infection on my horse. Each time I used the products they worked great for the ailments I just listed. The products are guaranteed also, but you will never have had to use the guarantee. I have made 4 orders in total to treat different ailments on different pets. I rely on PetsBestRx to help me with my pets, and I rarely take my pets to the vet.

The staff is very knowledgeable… Read Full Review

“www.petsbestrx.com. PetsBestRx is open 7 days a week...”

Written on: 22/03/2007 by trevlyn (2 reviews written)

www.petsbestrx.com. PetsBestRx is open 7 days a week to help answer any questions I had. They are great people to work with. I've used their products for other skin problems my pets had and never had a problem. They also send out samples on some of their products… Read Full Review