Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker - Ask a question now

Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker

“This product is appalling. There is no strength...”

Written on: 11/03/2011

This product is appalling. There is no strength adjustment and the machine makes weak, insipid, undrinkable coffee. At £70 it is very expensive and completely useless. DO NOT BUY… Read Full Review

Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker

“I purchased this to replace a percolator I'd had sice...”

Written on: 27/09/2010

I purchased this to replace a percolator I'd had sice the 80s, which finally packed up. This was the only electric one I could find which was similar to the previous model I owned. As I live in a very hard water area, regular electric drip coffee and espresso machines are no use as they only last a few months.

I find the Dualit percolator a complete waste of money. There is no strength regulator (my previous one had 10 strength options) which means the coffee, once brewed, is almost… Read Full Review

Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker

“As a percolator, this Dualit 84036 does exactly as...”

Written on: 28/12/2008 by psionide (1 review written)

As a percolator, this Dualit 84036 does exactly as described; it brews good coffee. However, its reliability is somewhat suspect to me, buy a percolator that does not leak from the lid.
Once a part of the lid fails it is impossible to manually replace the part in a manner that causes a watertight seal; hence all the coffee on the work-surface instead of the cup… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker

“The Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker is in my opinion the...”

Written on: 03/08/2008

The Dualit 84036 Coffee Maker is in my opinion the worst thing anyone could possible buy to make coffee. It's hard to use, hard to clean and expensive.
A cheap filter machine will produce FAR FAR better results, it definitely has done for me… Read Full Review