Cuisinart DGB-600 Reviews

• Service & Support

Cuisinart DGB-600 - Ask a question now

“Rubbish”

Written on: 20/12/2011

This is the second one in 2 years,both leaked badly in less than a year, the coffee does NOT keep hot for hours. Cuisinart replaced the 1st one, now thats gone the same way,So far Cuisinart have had it 18 days, & customer services just say we'll let you know when we here something...............!… Read Full Review

Cuisinart DGB-600

“I am profoundly in love with coffee and have tried...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

I am profoundly in love with coffee and have tried many different types of coffee makers over the years. I wanted a machine that could be programmed in the evening so that the fresh coffee smell greeted me as I woke up, and this came up trumps. The Cuisinart DGB-600 grinds the beans first then makes a (depending on the bean) lovely, smooth cup of coffee, and the jug keeps it warm for hours. It has started to feel like a bit of a chore to clean over the last year, but as most parts are… Read Full Review

Cuisinart DGB-600

“I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes...”

Written on: 08/08/2008 by grauniad (1 review written)

I like it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes good fresh coffee… Read Full Review