Need For Speed: Underground Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Racing/driving
Rating: Everyone

Specification for Need For Speed: Underground

Main Features
Genre Racing

Features:
  • Features urban street racing and high performance tuner cars
  • Build the ultimate street machine by earning cash to pay for custom body kits
  • 20 fully customizable, licensed cars from Mitsubishi Motors, Subaru, Toyota, and more
  • Perfect skills by nailing the perfect shift in drag racing and by putting you street cred on the line
  • For up to four players
    Platforms:
    GameCube
  • Refine your search

Need For Speed: Underground

“Need For Speed: Underground is an excellent ARCADE...”

Written on: 15/02/2008 by corran212 (23 reviews written)

Need For Speed: Underground is an excellent ARCADE racing game, which has plenty of things to unlock and enjoy. A very fun and enjoyable game for the GameCube… Read Full Review

Need For Speed: Underground

“Need For Speed: Underground - I am quite a stranger...”

Written on: 09/09/2004 by GAMES GURU (1 review written)

Need For Speed: Underground - I am quite a stranger when it comes to racing games, but this one has made me turn my head and look straight at its direction. This game has changed the way I look at Gamecube and racing games. This is a must if you have never played racing games before or you just like this type of genre.
    If it was up to me, I'd request everyone to buy this for their consoles.

It never gets boring also, as you have the power to create and modify your own cars, which is a big… Read Full Review

Need For Speed: Underground

“If it was left to me I would tell everyone I know to...”

Written on: 01/05/2004 by Babyboy4u (1 review written)

If it was left to me I would tell everyone I know to get Need For Speed: Underground because it's worth your pay. But I would also recommend that you rent it first because you might not like the way it plays depending on your rating of a race game. I like it because it has simularities to the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious. If you like that movie then you will like this game… Read Full Review