Volkswagen Eos Sport 2.0 TDI 140PS DPF 6spd Man Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Volkswagen Eos Sport 2.0 TDI 140PS DPF 6spd Man - Ask a question now

“I Own a 2007's EOS 2.0 TDI 6th manual and I love it...”

Written on: 14/02/2011

I Own a 2007's EOS 2.0 TDI 6th manual and I love it more now then in the first day! It's always a pleasure to drive it. I've had only a rattle on the top, quickly solved by me and a "dead" xenon lamp. Water leaks...not even a single one since the first day! I usually give some treatment to the roof rubbers and, after 4 years, 100000km's, the car is just perfect! I think this car will stay with me forever! Thanks VW! Thanks EOS!!! JC… Read Full Review

“ Have owned a Volkswagen Eos Sport 2.0 TDIfor 20...”

Written on: 01/04/2009

Have owned a Volkswagen Eos Sport 2.0 TDIfor 20 months and have had virtually no problems whatsoever. Drives well with top up (can't even tell it's a convertible - quiet and calm ride) and amazing with top down. No issues with leaks. Had an issue with noise when made sharp left turn, but fixed easily at Dealer (and within warrenty).

Would highly recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“Bought this new Apr 08 sold Aug 08. I have bought a...”

Written on: 28/08/2008 by Mr Wright (1 review written)

Bought this new Apr 08 sold Aug 08. I have bought a total of 8 VW's, this will be the last one.
The roof rattles when driving with it up, dealer has failed to solve this.
When raining doors fill up with water, open the door, instant wet feet. Then rain runs off roof onto seat which you have to dry before sitting down.
Water has gained access above rear windows, which have on ocassions failed to close properly.
Rain water also runs in to the boot when opening, soaking any contents inside.
Boot… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“VW EOS review from ex-owner! ”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by mnix (1 review written)

VW EOS review from ex-owner!

Having reserved my EOS prior to release, I was completely in awe of the beautiful design upon collection and the feature of engineering that was the roof in motion. I remained delighted with my £28,000 acquisition for a grand total of 6 weeks. After this short period of time, in December, the airbag fault warning light came on. Following the instructions in the manual I returned the car to the dealership and asked for it to be repaired. They duly did so and cited… Read Full Review

Paulvoas's Response to mnix's Review

Written on: 19/07/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am thinking of buying an EOS,but not now.!!!!!

Bucket7's reply to Paulvoas's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2014

I bought my 2.0tdi Exclusive three years ago when it was two months old.The only thing that I have to complain about was a bit of corrosion on the wheels. No problem, all four replaced under warranty!
A bit of roof noise when it's cold, but apart from that, superb.