Jane Surfer Board Reviews

Jane Surfer Board - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jane Surfer Board

Jane Surfer Board

“I thought the Jane Pro-Surfer was going to be great...”

Written on: 29/01/2011

I thought the Jane Pro-Surfer was going to be great for getting my 3 year-old used to walking rather than being pushed, so that I could put the baby in the pushchair. Oh dear. Either I am not using it right or it is simply a design that doesn't actually function in practice. As the other review mentions, it is barely possible for the older child to stand on the platform if the seat is at all reclined, and so they are forced back against the handle.

I couldn't find a handle height which… Read Full Review

Jane Surfer Board

“My researched (recommended) purchase arrived, I...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

My researched (recommended) purchase arrived, I attached the Jane Surfer (very easily, as advertised!), then it became apparent that unless the baby in the pushchair is sitting bolt upright the toddler cannot get on it at all. On the box the picture also shows the pushchair without the hood on. There is a very good reason for this!
It is a tight squeeze, even for a slim child, the brake cable is in the way (hair gets pulled which doesn't help the mood of the little rider).
As I now own it, I… Read Full Review

Jane Surfer Board

“Jane Surger Board - Very sturdy, easy to fit and...”

Written on: 24/09/2009

Jane Surger Board - Very sturdy, easy to fit and perfect size for my nearly 3 year old - she absolutely loves it!… Read Full Review