Epson Stylus DX7000F Reviews

• Quality

Epson Stylus DX7000F - Ask a question now

Epson Stylus DX7000F

“Epson Stylus DX7000F Review -I have had the printer...”

Written on: 20/06/2008 by BigBearLovesPanda (1 review written)

Epson Stylus DX7000F Review -I have had the printer for 18 months and within the first 3 months I had to replace all the cartridges due to excessive head cleaning and ink charging at least 4 times at £25 ($50) a set. Finally the print heads failed by month 4.

I complained to Epson and they swapped the printer but it took 2 further new printers before I had a printer that at least worked. The high ink useage has not diminished and I can expect to change ALL the cartridges, printing with… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus DX7000F

“Good price for all in one printer but buying ink every...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

Good price for all in one printer but buying ink every other day makes this Epson not worth the money… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus DX7000F

“Bad Product. Still in Development. Do not Touch it!...”

Written on: 18/03/2007 by professor (12 reviews written)

Bad Product. Still in Development. Do not Touch it! Very Disappointment. Ugly.

I bough this printer to replace my old Canon MPC600F. I could not get ANY help from Canon Customer Service when I needed to repair or replace my old printer, despite trying to communicate with them for many months using ALL communications channels known to human! It was a very bad and an expensive experience. In fact, almost as expensive as a new multifunction printer! Hence why I went elsewhere for a new printer!… Read Full Review