Tamron 60-300mm 3.8-5.4 Macro Adaptall Lens Reviews

• Sharpness

Tamron 60-300mm 3.8-5.4 Macro Adaptall Lens - Ask a question now

Tamron 60-300mm 3.8-5.4 Macro Adaptall Lens

“I learned about this lens after I purchased the...”

Written on: 20/04/2011

I learned about this lens after I purchased the 70-210mmf3.5 (19AH). I bought two on Ebay for $80 and $120 without hood and a bit dirty. I cleaned them up,purchased the hoods and adapter PKA to Pentax and was very impressed. This lens is sharp throughout the entire range. The macro is exceptional. This is a gem, I am surprised this is the first review I find on this lens. Get one if you can… Read Full Review

Tamron 60-300mm 3.8-5.4 Macro Adaptall Lens

“If you use a manual focus camera body, you can't go...”

Written on: 18/03/2007 by Rob Valine (3 reviews written)

If you use a manual focus camera body, you can't go wrong adding the Tamron Macro Adaptall lens to your collection… Read Full Review